The first step, input a Chives wallet address to which will be issued tokens. Attention, if not filled in, it will default to the first address of your Chives main wallet.
The second step, input the wanted token amount. Attention, fill in the number of tokens issued, multiplied by 1000, which is the number of MOJOs you must have. You can calculate the needed Melted Amount here: Melted Amount Calculator
Then get the Verification Code and click Submit, all is good now!
For Token Creator, it will appear in your wallet once the process is done.
For Common Users, input the ASSET_ID then the wallet will appear.
- The issued asset tokens can only be used in the Chives light wallet.
- The issued asset token is a single issuance token, and a total number of tokens needs to be set, which cannot be reissued or melted.
- If you need to issue asset tokens to other account addresses, you need to fill in the corresponding issuance address; if you are issuing asset tokens to the current wallet, you do not need to fill in.
- Once the issuance is successful, an ASSET ID will be generated. Enter ASSET ID into the light wallet to see your asset tokens.
- Using Swap's issuance service, some amount service fees will be charged. At the same time, a free token issuance plan is provided. Launch CAT Process In Linux.
If you are drawing up the blueprint for your own cryptocurrency project, we would like to tell you the good news. You can now create asset tokens on the Chives blockchain without any fees. Additionally, there is also a possibility to get full support of Chives Swap with free services.
Creating & Launching Your Own Asset Token on Chives Blockchain
How to Use Kitty Token Wallet on Chives Swap
Chia Network: https://www.chia.net
Chives Swap: https://chivescoin.net
CATs Melt Calculator: https://chivesforum.org/tools/CATsMeltCalculator.html